Monday, March 8, 2010

he's just not you

that night
i cried till i fell asleep
and you stay right beside me
singing the old good night song
never thought of moving anywhere
like an oyster protect the pearl
i felt safe through the night

till i open my eyes
the one beside me is not you
wonder why are you so cruel
leaving me with somebody i never knew
he's charm, he's cool
but he's not you

it takes me seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks
to make me realize
he's just the new you
seems i have to know you from the start
like what we did years ago

tired of figuring your new skins
now i'm start missing the old you
the one that always by my side
the one that accept me as what i am
the one that once i gave my heart to

5 comments:

AdlieMusa said...

macam ayat org da kawen da wehh.. heh.

farahin khairi said...

ari, ko da kapel ke?? eheh

Adi said...

adlie: tataw la plak ak..ko da pena kawen ke weh??ayat ko centu ke??haha

farahin: tade la incik..ak single mingle, solo molo lg..sape la nk kapel ngn ak..pergh..tabley bla..haha

AdlieMusa said...

ohh.. tade sape nak kapel ehh?? oooooohhhhhhh..

Adi said...

ye adli..tade sape..ade mslh??ke ko nk kapel ngan ak..bhahahaha...ak bukan lesbian okay..