Monday, February 1, 2010

taking much giving less

there's a lot of things happen lately and i'm not sure whether i'm happy with them or not.but still,there's some part of the story that really make me moved and realize what i'm doing right now is not enough...

every morning i'll received a call,obviously that's from my parents,waking their little princess from her not-so-sweet dreams to make sure that she had done solat....and i'm 21..

when i'm crossing the road with my parents, one of them or sometimes both holding my hand through the traffic...and i'm 21..

i'm home and none of them push me to do any housework on my 1st day home..the following days they ask me to help but they say nothing if i refuse...and i'm 21..

i'm lying fucking sick on the bed and hardly refuse to call them just not to worry them;a few minutes later they give a call just to say hello and just to know how i'm doing...and i'm 21..

i never ask them for money and they never hang up the phone without asking if i need money...and i'm 21..

i ask them for some'thing' (wanna emphasize here,'thing'),i always got them..just a matter of time..and i'm 21..

there're lots more but i don't think listing all of them is a good idea.all these make me wonder..is there any sweet-21-babe that having the same treat as i am?i don't know..maybe sometimes people say"hey come on,you're 21 and your parents still babysitting you all the times!!"Then what??i'm not taking that as babysitting but i'm sure they just love me too much and that's their way..jealous much huh??
it's not that i didn't realize about this earlier,but i just..huh..sometimes i just too busy thinking of myself till i forgot about this,with all their love that i take and what i gave back??

i pick up the phone and push their number when i 'suddenly' think of them..

hang out with friends till late at night?no,no,no..don't call them.if they did??tell them i'm eating somewhere..just don't tell them i'm out..

owh mom please3 let me go..that's when i wanna go somewhere but my parents are too worry to let me go..owh have i thought how worry they were??no..what i can see is how happy i am when i reach there..

so unpredictable..suddenly request for something fucking crazy..obviously make them fucking worried..and all of sudden cancel the fucking request..damn...

oouuhhh...also a long list and i just pick some..knowing how i'm not appreciate them make me feel useless..thus..for this coming holiday..i don't mind whether they get the ticket back here for me or not,i know they've tried..if there's ticket,Tioman,here i come..if no,then say goodbye to the trip..i know it such a waste since i've paid for it and i also know that my parents will be very happy if i could stay longer at home..so..which one is more significant??my happiness or their happiness??i'm happy if they happy and so are they..and i prefer to be happy with them..


No comments: