Thursday, February 18, 2010

she just 4 years old kiddo

In my last post i talked a bit about saying 'sorry'. It reminds me about a story. Once, I was in my secondary school,working on something in the school's main hall. My teacher brought his children together.They are about 4 to 9 years old and as always I like to tease his daughter. I'm not hating children of cause...daaa..I don't know,maybe i was kind of overacting that night (I forgot what i did to her actually).She was frightened with me and she keep screaming and running when i came near her and lastly,she burst into tears..I just left her there with an evil laugh and continue doing my work..haha..
The next day, that little girl came again following her father.My teacher always brought his children together when there were after school activities. I look at her and smile to her face..no response..she move to the other side of her father.Okay,maybe she still angry with me about last night..fine with me.she will forget it soon..
A week after, we had a stall opened for the student's night market program. I saw that girl with her father so I went near her and say hi..she gave the same response as before.I took out a bar of chocolate and give it to her,she refuse..she ran to her brother and joint him playing,ignoring me...she still remember about last week?still angry with me?but..she just a 4 years old kid.she never that upset with me before..err..except that night was the first time i made her cry..
Then,i decide.I went close to her while she just stood there like someone waiting for something.I smile to her and the word 'sorry' slip out from my mouth.She look at my face,smile back to me and we shake hands..that's the end of her 'angriness'.a simple sorry change everything back to normal.
WOW..how a 4 years old little girl appreciate the need for apologize..when i think this through,sometimes i was ashamed with myself..eheh..

No comments: