Saturday, January 30, 2010

somehow,somewhat

It's true that people do have choices in their life.They got to choose foods to eat,dress to wear,which road to take etc.On top of all these choices,choosing between 'yes' or 'no' seems to be a compllicated one to decide.Two simple words that just take below a seconds to say but took all the courage to choose one of them.I've told one of my friend that you can always say no if you want to.But now I realize it's always hard to say no even you want to and finally you end up with a yes-to-everything type just like what we watch in 'Yes Man' movie.And you know what? I found out that the ratio of i'm saying yes to no is almost 10:1.I always want to say no to some situations but i'm not strong enough for that.I'm too afraid for being selfish or bad to my friends without knowing actually i'm fooling myself.Maybe my friends are right when they said i'm so stupid and demand of being cool and nice,but please somebody tell me, how could I be so selfish when everyone surround me are being so nice to me? Somehow, I think maybe sometimes I need to be honest to myself,seriously…

No comments: