Thursday, January 21, 2010

i never lost the darkness

woke up in the morning
on the wrong side of my bed
seeing no lights,no colours
only darkness rule my world
waiting for anything to brighten me up
but there's nothing that chill me out

i'm at the wits end
between two of my minds
don't really know what to do
don't really expect what's going to happen
don't really sure where to go
cause i'm under the clouds
just have enough rope to hang myself

somebody help me please
help me escape from this thick woods
i can't live in the darkness alone
somebody help me please
help me out of this quicksands
i can't breath even for a tick of a clock
i just can't breath
i just can't live

sometimes i walk in the straight and narrow path
i put my back to see the light
hoping there's a fairy throw the lights on
but then again..none

bored of waiting
tired of trying
the darkness is still mine
i keep my hands up
letting everything goes as they want
i'm just the bad egg
nobody exactly keep their eyes on me
everybody turn their blind eyes
my tounge play i don't mind
but my heart pounding harder over the time
and it's still there
the pain in my heart
the pain of a mankind

No comments: