Thursday, January 20, 2011

Entry to sleep

Urggghhh..couldn't sleep..already pass my sleeping time.End up wide awake at this hour.Luckily got movie to watch.Not a movie actually,it's a TV series and of course not Korean drama.I'm not good at watching those kind of love drama.I even fail to recognize the actors and actress.Their faces all look the same,aren't they?Okay,just keep the answer to yourself if you are Korean drama die-hard-fan.I got it..

Tomorrow..no no no.it's today..today is holiday.Thaipusam.Which means my holiday extended to 5 days.Final year student.Final semeser (hope so).No classes on Monday and Friday.Only one class on Wednesday morning.Wow..What a beautiful timetable I got this semester.Be patient junior,your turn is next.For now,enjoy your everyday classes..

So,back to the topic..holiday.What's the plan?Vacation?Movie?Road trip?Backpackers.Huh..stop it..you don't have to plan to have fun.Just say it and move your ass..oopss..I planned a couple of times but I always got disappointed when things not going according to plan.So I just jump to any place that come across my mind and do whatever I can imagine on that time.Usually I had more fun with unexpected plan like this rather than something that I've been planned for a long time.It is more surprising and spontaneous and exciting and...so on..

Well,..maybe I will do something in this weekend...hehe......ow ow wait..urgghhh..almost forgot I got RM60 with no meal courses this weekend...never mind..still got time to hang out at night..=)


**normally I get sleepy when writing,then I try out by writing this entry but my eyes still wide open without fail.maybe it's just sleepy when writing reports...