Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm glad


I'm glad......
my parents never ask me about my special boyfriend because I never have one to tell them about

I'm glad......
my parents always ask my opinion in everything they do because I feel really appreciated

I'm glad......
my parents never compare me with others because they know how great their daughter is

I'm glad......
my parents always provide me with what I need instead of what I want because sometimes I don't really need what I want

I'm glad......
my parents never stated the criteria for their son-in-law because they believe my choice will be their choice and vice versa

and I'm glad.....
I still have a couple of loving parents to live with and to think about at the time like this..the time when i miss them badly...




2 comments:

ajim said...

i'm glad that u r glad..jengok2 sat..

Adi said...

haha..tenkiu2..i'm glad that u r glad i'm glad..hehe