Friday, April 9, 2010

One of the crazy nights

My favourite, my interest, my hobby...doing crazy unplanned things. If less than month ago I travel to Seremban alone, waiting for someone for 5 hours, missed my friend's flight which is the main point I was there, an overnight with someone i met for the first time at the place I never went (luckily there's nothing happen to me)...this time I'm not do it alone..

Actually I'm supposed in my final exam mode.But, since I only got 3 papers and the gap between them is quite long,so,..there we go..last Monday after finishing my 1st paper I ask my friends out.
Objective: to buy my new toy.

First we (4 of us) went to Angsana. FOTO BERLIAN one stop camera shop (besides the McDonald).The price quite low there compare to other shops I went before, plus the sellers are friendly and giving good services.Right before we enter the shopping complex we saw a fun fair open near there.So after we achieve our objective, we rush to the fun fair full with excitement.They rode the 'Top Guns' while I snapped their picture.Of course I was not riding that thing with them (you know why)..

We stop playing when our stomach singing..Owh, we haven't had dinner yet.No wonder.Looking for a place to eat, we straight to Stulang.Wah3..order set for 4 and still asking about adding the rice and keep saying "ini je??"..but then everybody full,who's left to finished the foods?You guess..haha..After eating, each of us start asking,what's next?but none of us thinking of going back to utm even it's already pat 1 in the morning.Went to Petronas for Isya' then a crazy idea come out..

Drove to Desaru at almost 3am and reach there around 5am.Sleepy journey I told you.Credit to our driver for being so tough..ahaha..At first we didn't found the beach while all the gates to chalet was closed until we detect one with gate off.We sneak in and straight to the beach, have fun, took dozens of pictures till dawn.We get caught when we went to 'surau' for Subuh.To avoid any unwanted scene so we drove back our car but not to utm of course.We looked for other entrance and we found one.Took a plenty of pictures, sunrise, jumping, beach, etc...we headed back to utm after 7am and reached after 9am.I slept on the way back.Too sleepy to be awake.

What a great night I had.Thanks to my friends..Here's one of my picture taken by my friend with the beautiful sunrise as the background.Some more pictures,click here..


No comments: