Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm growing up || Serious talking here

This cute baby has nothing to do with this entry,or,maybe it did..


Got a phone interview for my practical yesterday. Seriously can't believe that I'm going to work soon. For all my life I never been in a real working environment. Honestly, I'm pretty nervous this time.

What I'm going to wear? I don't even have formal outfit except my baju kurung. I just have slippers and sneakers for my feet, jeans and tshirt.
What should I do?
Could I make it through those 10 weeks of practical period with an absolutely new environment and new people?
Do I able to apply everything that I've learn through the years?
Will I complete the task given perfectly?
Am I the only one who experience this feeling?
It is normal right?



fffuuuuhhhhhhhh....
Kind of 'gelabah'....haha
Keep it cool babe!
You'll never know your performance until you try.


...and what the hell with the title??
.......whatever.......

1 comment:

farahin khairi said...

hey, dear~! rilek je.. cm xpena bt keje gila.. eheh